Accelerating Innovative Manufacturing Technology for Flexible Hybrid Electronics
An NSF, NEXTFLEX and NASCENT hosted workshop
August 6-7th, San Jose, CA
The purpose of the workshop is to aid the community of academic and industry principal investigators better leverage the substantial federal investment in flexible hybrid electronics development, Manufacturing USA Institutes and National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI) facilities to conduct basic research that will target capability gaps identified by Nextflex.
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Academic and Industry PIs with strong interests in creating partnerships that are expected to develop to proposals for submission to the NSF in the year following the workshop.
- ATTENDANCE: due to workshop format attendance will be limited < 100 persons.
- TOPICS: materials, integration, power, reliability, manufacturing and metrology tools
- FORMAT: keynote and invited talks, networking poster session, and workshop
- COST: travel and lodging only (no event fee)